Floor graphics are a type of POP display that can be used for multiple purposes. These graphics can be applied both outside and inside a store or any other business location. Since they are highly customizable, they can be used for promotional purposes or informational purposes.
Most of the time, floor graphics are used to indicate the presence of a certain item up, on the shelf. These are creative POP displays and brands are the ones that decide how to personalize them. They offer a great opportunity to get creative and find a unique way to promote certain products inside the store.
The uses of floor graphics
- Direct foot traffic: Stores and retail spaces can use floor graphics to show consumers the optimal routes in the selling areas. These routes, once created, can help highlight products that are on sale or active in-store promotions.
- Catch the attention of customers: For guidance, people tend to watch where they are going and that is why floor graphics are ingenious ways to direct the attention of shoppers.
- Fight the draw of the smartphone: Since we live in the era of technology, retailers need to find better ways to attract attention. People often look at their smartphones while they are inside stores. Because people tend to look downwards, they might miss other POP displays like shelf talkers, but they won’t miss floor graphics.
- Promotion during a trade show: Floor graphics can be applied and removed easily and that’s why they are perfect for trade shows or other conferences. These areas typically have high foot traffic and most attendees are unfamiliar with the venue. Effective floor graphics can help guide people to a specific booth.
- Retail space optimization: It’s difficult to convince people to walk long distances and parts of warehouse-style stores often are missed by customers. However, with effective floor graphics, customers can be persuaded in certain directions.
- Provide safety information: Floor graphics can also be used to show the right exits in cases of emergency and to provide other important information.
- Provide non-promotional directions: Apart from promotion and emergency exits, people also might want to know where the bathroom is located. Floor graphics can be used to showcase certain places inside the store or at an event that otherwise are not shown.
- Welcome guests: In many ways, the welcome mat was one of the original floor graphics. While these specialized decals have become more sophisticated and cost-effective, bidding a polite “hello” has never gone out of style.
- Customize celebrations: All events can benefit from floor graphics. Catchy messages placed on the floor at the venue during weddings or proms will definitely have an impact.
- Active promotions: Floor graphics can be used to show current promotions. Also, they can become the tools used for promotion.