Thanks to an invitation by our Greek partner, PromoPark, Tokinomo is joining the 3rd In-store Marketing Conference in Greece. Ionut Vlad, our CEO, is giving a presentation about the challenges and benefits of doing real-time marketing campaigns in brick-and-mortar stores.
The 3rd Instore Marketing Conference is a virtual event taking place on the 11th of November that will present new activities developed by retail and consumer products companies in all sectors, which can be implemented within the store, in order to attract customers and increase sales. All these in the shadow of the pandemic COVID-19, where everything is different in the shopping experience.
Some of the topics that will be presented in this year’s conference are the following:
- Retailtainment – building a more emotionally exciting experience for customers.
- Phygital Shopping – «Marrying» the relationship between digital commerce and physical stores.
- Providing safe(r) experiences - SafeX – providing a sense of security in the shopping experience.
- Omnichannel innovation – creating the sense of a physical store in the digital experience through innovation.
- AI - artificial intelligence & VR - digital reality AI offers real value.
The conference gathers international speakers, representatives of retail, consumer products companies and shopper marketing companies, who will present good practices of promotions in retail, achieving increased sales and strengthening the relationship between the brand and the consumer.
Get your ticket and see you soon!